"Good things come to those who sweat!"
Our first priority is to keep you safe and healthy. Please read the protocols below to allow us to re-open the gym in a safe manner. Please note that these protocols are subject to change as restrictions are lifted. Feel free to contact Sue B. at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
With your help and cooperation, we can go back to doing the things we love, safely, respectfully, together.
- Each participant will be screened before entering the gym. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class or program begins. Late arrivals will not be allowed into building. The gym door will be locked at all times.
- Each participant will wash/sanitize their hands upon entering the gym
- Each participant will practice a safe minimal 6ft distance during classes.
- Floor markers will be placed on gym floor to insure safe distance during classes.
- Entry and exit to the gym will be via the ramp to limit exposure.
- Wearing a face mask is recommended but optional.
- Classes will be limited to 12 people and programs ( volleyball, open gym and pickleball) limited to 15. This will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Outside Programs ( LTYLA, Austin Performance etc.) are responsible for bringing their own balls or equipment.
- Each participant is responsible for sanitizing their own equipment before and after class.
- Balls will be sanitized in between every game.
- Each participant is responsible for retrieving and putting away their own equipment.
- Participants will be limited to gym area only. No one is allowed on the stage or Atrium area. Doors will be locked
- The bathroom on the gym floor will be the only bathroom utilized. It will be sanitized thoroughly after each class or scheduled program.
- All employees will be screened before the beginning of each shift.
- All employees will wash/sanitize their hands upon entering the building
- All employees will practice appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- The use of a mask is recommended but optional
- All employees will practice a safe 6 ft distance.
- Employees will sanitize equipment/balls in between use.
- Make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available throughout the facility.
- Employees are responsible for making sure that all protocols are being successfully implemented and followed
- Employees are responsible to regularly and frequently disinfect high traffic areas throughout their work shift
- Employees are responsible for thoroughly cleaning the bathroom in the gym after each class and after each scheduled program
- Upon completion of shift, all employees will wipe down light switches, door knobs and handles on their way out of building.
The "Hive" Is buzzing with lots of fun-filled activities that are good for your mind, body and spirit. Be sure to stay up to date and not miss out on the fun!
If you have any questions or would like to see something special on the schedule, contact Sue Bienkowski at email@example.com
Get the kids out of the house and into some fun! Three different camps are being offered to spark your child's interest. Sign up for one or all three! Please note, space is limited.
For more information and sign up, please go to https://www.beecreekumc.org/ministries/ children.
"Inhale the future, exhale the past".
Christian Yoga with Stacy at the Hive!
Mondays 9:00am to 10:00am
Mondays 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Wednesdays 10:00am to 12:00pm
All levels of play are welcome! New to the sport, need a racket?
One will be provided. Come check it out, you will love it!
Sundays 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Thursdays 11:00am to 1:00pm
Healthy Body & Healthy Mind = Happy Life
All ages welcome!
Tuesdays 11:00am to 1:00pm Starts 7/7 ****NEW DAY!
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Co-ed Ages 12 and up